The QNUK Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) is a regulated qualification that provides learners with the skills and knowledge to deal with first aid situations.
The QNUK level 3 award in first aid at work is designed for anyone who needs to or would like to become an accredited first aider in the work place in accordance with the health and safety (first aid) regulations 1981. this qualification is aimed at those in higher risk work environments or lower risk workplaces with larger numbers of staff and visitors.
We offer this as a blended learning package - the theory aspects are completed ahead of time via our online learning portal. This can be done at your leisure either in short bursts as your schedule allows or in longer sittings if that is more convenient for you. The more traditional classroom two-day course will then follow. This is where you will put the skills that you have learnt online into practice and also complete the multiple choice question paper.
- Responsibilities of the first aider
- Primary survey
- Unconscious casualty management
- Wounds and bleeding
- Heart attack
- Anaphylactic shock
- Head Injuries
Those who complete the course successfully will attain the following certification:.
- QNUK Level 3 Award In First Aid at Work (RQF)
Our Training Team
All our medical support trainers have extensive operational and pre-hospital care experience that have been gained through years of operational experience. Our trainers are highly regarded and have the necessary teaching qualifications to deliver a first class experience for out students to allow them to administer firs aid confidently.
£150 + VAT No Accommodation
Benefits of FAW Training
- Accredited by Qualifications Network (QNUK)
- Certificate valid for three years
- Meet HSE requirements
- Delegates will be trained to a UK standard to deal with casualties in the work place
- High quality instructors and training
- Delegates will develop an increased confidence with regards to dealing with casualties.